Creating a winning partnership
Break has a long history of successful partnerships with the business community.
We know through shared commitment that a partnership can be hugely beneficial for Break and yourselves.
The benefits of partnering with Break.
There a huge number of benefits to partnering with Break.
- Increased visibility and revenue.
- Brand recognition and extended reach.
- Business image and reputation.
- Networking and marketing opportunities.
- Exposure to different audiences.
- Boost morale and encourage teambuilding.
- Defines and enhances your corporate identity.
- Improved public relations.
- Enhanced employee relations and employee retention.
- Donating goods or financial support is also tax deductible.
Building a partnership
When you partner with Break you get to make a demonstrable impact on the lives of the most vulnerable children and young adults in this region. There are various ways we can work together, such as Charity of the Year fundraising, cause related marketing, sponsorship, volunteering, even training.
We’d welcome a conversation with you about how we can build a partnership that meets both your needs and ours. Let’s start with getting to know each other.
To start a conversation contact us today.