Creating Smiles for over 10 years
Wild in Art
GoGoDiscover is Break’s latest art trail in partnership with Wild in Art. Break has worked with Wild in Art for almost 10 years, the collaboration has led to the success of previous trails GoGoGorillas 2013, GoGoDragons 2015, GoGoHares 2018, GoGoDiscover 2021 and Cows about Cambridge 2021, between them raising over one million pounds for Break.
Wild in Art is one of the leading producers of spectacular, mass-appeal public art events which connect businesses, artists and communities through the power of creativity and innovation.
Since 2008 Wild in Art has animated cities across the world including Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town and São Paulo, and created trails for the London 2012 Olympics, the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Historic Royal Palaces and Penguin Random House.
Wild in Art events have:
- Attracted over 7 million additional visitors to host cities across the UK and worldwide
- Contributed over £2.4m to local creative communities
- Enabled over £15m to be raised for charitable causes
- Engaged over 850,000 young people in creative programmes
- Helped millions of people of all ages to experience art in non-traditional settings.
CoffeeBreak is a project that provides opportunities for our young people to discover their spark and develop some of the key skills that any employer is looking for.