a) Wild in Art and Break are independent data controllers in relation to any personal information which you provide in relation to the App. This means that they each decide independently how they use your personal information.
d) The App collects the following the personal information from you when you provide your App account:
- Email address (this allows you to login to your app account on different devices, enables us to identify your account and communicate with you if you require support).
- Password (this secures your account)
- If you are over 18 years of age (this is to enable us to determine if we can stay in touch. If you’re under 18, we’re sorry but you’ll need to wait before joining the mailing list)
The following registration fields are optional:
- Name (this is so we know what to call you if you get in touch).
- Postcode (this is for our event evaluation to understand how far you've come to do the trail)
- Group size (this is for event evaluation purposes)
e) Once set up, the App does not collect any further personal information.
f) Wild in Art and Break will use the following personal information (where provided) in order to identify your account and communicate with you if you require support:
- Email address
g) If you are 18 or over Wild in Art may contact you to tell you about other Wild in Art trails and creative projects in accordance with its Privacy Notice as set out on its website here: https://www.wildinart.co.uk/privacy-policy/. You can change your Wild in Art preferences at any time in the Settings section of the app or by emailing email@example.com
h) If you are 18 or over and agree to receive marketing communications from the Break then your contact details will be added to their marketing database and you may be contacted for marketing purposes. You can update your marketing preferences at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
i) Wild in Art and Break will use the following anonymised data (where provided) for evaluation of and reporting in relation to the App:
- No. of sculptures collected
- No. of rewards unlocked
- No. of rewards redeemed
- No. of sculpture votes
- Number of steps (pedometer)
- Distance travelled (pedometer)
- No. of images uploaded to the gallery
j) Wild in Art works with an App Developer (Blue2 Digital) to deliver and maintain the App and a research consultant (NGI) to evaluate its trails. Wild in Art has put appropriate security measures in place to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. Data access is limited to staff who have a business need to manage it e.g. to manage technical issues.
- Strictly Necessary - the minimum settings required to make the App work e.g. security and basic functionality purposes, which operating systems are used etc
- Performance - to help us to make sure the App is working well and to help us to flag up any problems so that our clever tech teams can fix them quickly. This data is analysed at an aggregate level and is anonymised as we are not trying to identify you personally. It includes information about the user experience e.g. things like which App screens you have visited, how long is spent using the App and which links you click on. More information is available at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/dpo
l) Wild in Art may use third party organisations to help deliver services (such as sending email newsletters, research and evaluation) on its behalf. Wild in Art will never rent, swap or sell your personal information to organisations for them to use in their own marketing activities.
m) Break may also use third party organisations to help deliver services (such as sending emails) on its behalf. Break does not rent, swap or sell your personal information to other organisations for them to use in their own marketing activities.