Join the herd and become a Sponsor
We’re on the hunt for a herd of businesses who will make this trail a reality. There are a variety of sponsorship levels on offer, from the sponsorship of a single sculpture, to presenting partners and supporting partners which can contribute to budget relieving, value-in-kind support.
How does it work?
After sponsoring your sculpture, you’ll select a design from a whole host of new and established artist to transform your 2.5m tall giant. You’ll choose your design at an event in early June 2023 and then the magic will happen between then and the end of the year where it will be decorated and varnished ready to be live on the streets in March 2024.
All sponsors we work with will have their own reasons for taking part. What’s most important to us is that you take full advantage of this unique and innovative way to promote your business. We want to know what you’re hoping to achieve so you can see return on your investment.
Interested in joining our herd?
If you’d like to take advantage of our exclusive September sponsorship offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our Sponsors Pack
Here you’ll find everything you need to become a sponsor of your very own giraffe sculpture:
- Why a giraffe?
- About the trail
- Benefits of being a sponsor
- Sponsorship packages
Please fill in your details to download the pack:
Benefits of becoming a Sponsor:
- Raise your company profile in the city
- Gives you direct access to new audiences
- Boost staff morale through employee engagement
- Aid recruitment
- Introduce you to new network and build new relationships
- Deliver your corporate responsibility objectives by raising money for Break
- Enable the city to benefit from significant economic, cultural and social benefits
Our Sponsors and Partners
Delivered in partnership with Break and Wild in Art