Separated Family Services are targeted at families who are struggling with parenting due to family breakdown.
Break are specialists in the area of family support, working with those families who are finding life hard because of a family breakdown. These services include:
- Supervised contact (both private and public law)
- Supported contact at Great Yarmouth Supported Contact Centre
- Time For Me (therapeutic support for children struggling with their parents’ separation)
- Separated Parents Information Programme
- Separating Successfully Project (comprehensive one-to-one support offered from Norwich and Kings Lynn)
Referrals to the Separating Successfully Project do not have to be made by professionals. We welcome telephone enquiries on 01603 621702. We also offer advice and guidance at the Drop In Group on a Friday, 10-12noon, term time only, at 125 Ber Street, Norwich, NR1 3EY. To make a referral to the project, please download our referral form.
Separated parents can find their nearest centre through NACCC's improved websearch. For more information here.
The government website Sorting Out Separation provides practical information to help parents do what’s right for their children. You can access this advice through the Sorting Out Separation link here.
families were given support in 2014/15