By working with Break, you can help us to change the lives of young people living in your community.
Our team of experienced, enthusiastic fundraisers are here to provide you with the help you need to make a partnership with Break work for you. From sponsorship and marketing support, to help adminstration and manning events, we are here to make sure that a partnership with us is a huge benefit to you.
There are three main ways you can get involved with Break . . .
Why support Break?
• Help your community - We work across East Anglia, so your support benefits those living on your doorstep
• A cause you care about - With a wide range of services, your organisation can directly support a cause you feel passionate about:
Young people in care and moving on
Children and young people with disabilities
Families in need of support
Children at risk
• Experienced hands - We have experience of working with many diverse organisations, from national firms, large chains and cooperative groups, to small local businesses
• We're here to help - Our fundraising team can support you every step of the way. We understand business and our job is to help you raise money while you carry on running yours
• A strong team - Staff teams benefit from shared experiences, and together we can help you grow a stronger team, build morale and confidence and develop a sense of community within the workplace
• Positive promotion - Break has strong relationships with the local media and a growing network of supporters through social networking, all of which we use to promote partnerships and good news
You, your company and staff team could make a real difference and change someone's young life today.
Please contact Sarah Bunn, firstname.lastname@example.org 07826 893368
Here to Help
We support your organisation to fundraise, so you can do your job too